Sunday 1 August 2010

Friends



These are my sons two bestest mates. One he has known since he was 6 weeks old. He would have known him sooner but we had to wait for him to be born. The other he met when we moved to the village, and they have become almost inseparable. His very old friend is the son of my oldest bestest mate who we see regularly, but not regularly enough. So we decided to all go to the beach together.
It was so lovely seeing these three together. They got on so well and I think Fin was just about as happy as I've ever seen him! Best mates and surf = heaven!



The other boys were pretty chuffed as well. They both get to play with my friends daughter who is slap bang in between them age wise.



hermit crab


I hope everyone gets to play with their bestest friend this summer.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful children and scenery...love the site! pleased to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them and hearing your thoughts.