Sunday 27 March 2011

Scaffolding Update

I am shattered. Really truly done in.
The scaffolding went up on the front of the house on Friday, and came down about an hour ago. We have replaced all the guttering, fascias and soffits, and have cleaned off over two decades of filth and moss and lichen.
The painting is nearly all done. I just have the lower part of the house to finish off tomorrow, before the rain comes in.
I wish I could put some photo's up, but we are having some major technical issues with the lap top, and our pc is being fixed.
I must just say though that I am amazed at the house that has emerged form under all that. It looks amazing, far better than I could have ever hoped. I can't wait to show you.
And now, finally, to bed.....

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them and hearing your thoughts.