Wednesday 6 April 2011

A Baby Warming Sling


My very good friend, and owner of the Share Harvest Farm I work on, had her 5th baby last year. Olivia is only the second girl in the clan, but that is still two more than I have managed!

On a visit to my house when Olivia was still but a wee scrap of a thing, my friend spotted the sling I made for Freddie, and I offered to make her a girly one for her baby warming present.

In my defence, she did say at the time "oh don't worry about it straight away as she's still a bit little"



So here she is, over a year old, in her finally finished baby warming sling!


What does every girl need to go with a pretty new sling? Smashing new shoes of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them and hearing your thoughts.